Model: 361,364, MO1, TZM, MLa
Standard: ASTM B386-91, GB/T3876-83
Process: hot rolling, cold rolling, alkaline washing, shearing, riveting
Molybdenum boat high melting point(2610°C)/ Tungsten boat high melting point(3410°C)
Low thermal expansion rate, high thermal conductivity, low vapor pressure, excellent resistance to metal melting and good glass corrosion resistance
|Main features||Thermodynamics||Electrical property||Optical property|
|Mo Element symbol: Mo||Melting point: 2610°C||Conductivity: 34% IACS at 0°C||Reflectance: 46% at 500 nm, 93% at 10,000 nm|
|42 Atomic number: 42||Boiling point: 5560°C||Resistivity: 53.4 nΩ·m at 20°C||Color: silver white|
|95.94 Atomic weight: 95.94||Specific heat: 0.276 kJ/kg x K at 20°C||Thermo Electromotive force: 1.45 mV (compared with platinum), 0 to 100°C|
|Density: 10.22 g/cc at 20°C||Latent heat of fusion: 270 kJ/kg (estimated value)||Electro-chemical equivalent: valence 6, 0.1658 mg/C|
|Compression ratio: 36 micron 2/N at 293°C||Thermal conductivity: 142 W/mx K at 20°C|
|Heat of combustion: 7.58 MJ/kg Mo|
Customized specifications: according to the size provided by the customer
Material: MO-1 or Mo-based alloy.
Density: 10.15-10.2 g/cm3.
Production method: the sheet is rolled.
Adaptation temperature: It can be used under 1400℃-1900℃
1. Applications in the field of touch screens: mobile phones, computers, MP4 and other digital product screens, etc.
2. Application in the field of information display: LCD screens, various LCD screens, plasma screens, etc.
3. Application in the field of coated glass: telescope lens, spectacle lens, decorative glass, etc.
4. Applications in the field of information storage: magnetic information storage, magneto-optical information storage, etc.
5. Application in decorative accessories: coating of watch cases, spectacle frames, hardware, small accessories, etc.