Model: 361,364, MO1, TZM, MLa
Standard: ASTM B386-91, GB/T3876-83
Process: hot rolling, cold rolling, alkaline washing, shearing and riveting.
Molybdenum boat high melting point (2610°C)/ Tungsten boat high melting point (3410°C)
Low thermal expansion rate, high thermal conductivity, low vapor pressure, excellent corrosion resistance to molten metal and glass
|Element symbol: Mo||Melting point: 2610°C||Conductivity: 34% IACS at 0°C||Reflectance: 46% at 500 nm, 93% at 10,000 nm|
|Atomic number: 42||Boiling point: 5560°C||Resistivity: 53.4 nΩ·m at 20°C||Color: silver white|
|Atomic weight: 95.94||Specific heat: 0.276 kJ/kg x K at 20°C||Thermal EMF: 1.45 mV (compared with platinum), 0 to 100°C|
|Density: 10.22 g/cc at 20°C||Latent heat of fusion: 270 kJ/kg (estimated value)||Electrochemical equivalent: valence 6, 0.1658 mg/C|
|Compression rate: 36 micron 2/N at 293°C||Thermal conductivity: 142 W/mx K at 20°C|
|Heat of combustion: 7.58 MJ/kg Mo|
1. Applications in the field of touch screens: mobile phones, computers, MP4 and other digital product screens, etc.
2. Application in the field of information display: LCD screens, various LCD screens, plasma screens, etc.
3. Application in the field of coated glass: telescope lens, spectacle lens, decorative glass, etc.
4. Application in the field of information storage: magnetic information storage, magneto-optical information storage, etc.
5. Application in decorative jewelry: coating on watch cases, spectacle frames, hardware, small accessories, etc.